English classes paid by the CPF (Compte Personnel de Formation)
If you’re based in France, you’re allowed to use it.

If you want to have an English training with The Inspire Academy Biarritz, you have to know that le Compte Personnel de Formation, or CPF, allows you during your whole carrer to have access to a good training that is paid. So you can have a TOEIC training, English classes, coaching, etc… For any further information, you can contact me at contact@inspireacademy.fr

An advice to start

Contact your Pole Emploi counselor to apply to a training at The Inspire Academy Biarritz if you are looking for work or you need more resources, a TOEIC training…

The counselor will check your salary according to your situation during the training, the possibility for your training to be paid and also the administrative conditions according to your English training.

Anyway, do not pay any deposit or registration fees to training organization without knowing if it can be paid by the CPF.

Job seeker

English training fees :

Some trainings have to be paid and some fees sometimes have to be paid by the students. According to the training you are following and your status, you can be eligible to a financial help. if you want to have information about that, you can ask to your Pole Emploi counselor. In some cases, you can also ask for financial help to other structures like :

-le Conseil Régional (Regional Council)
-le Conseil Départemental (The Country Council)
-la Mairie (The City Hall)
-l’Association pour la Gestion du Fonds pour l’Insertion Professionnelle des Handicapés
-la Caisse d’Allocations Familiales (The Family Allowance Fund)
-la Caisse de Retraite (The Pension Fund)

Compensation during the English training :

->Case n°1 : you are compensated thanks to l’allocation d’Aide au Retour à l’Emploi (ARE) (the Return to Employment Assistance Allowance) by Pôle emploi or by your ex-employer from the public sector.

If the training you want to do is validated by your Pole Emploi counselor and is coherent with Personal Project for the Employment (Projet Personnalisé d’Accès à l’Emploi), you can have l’allocation d’Aide au Retour à l’Emploi Formation (AREF) (the Return to Training Employment Assistance Allowance), with your compensation rights as a limit.
If the training continues after your right to have The Return to Employment Assistance Allowance (allocation d’aide au retour à l’emploi), you will be able if you want to, to finish your training as an unpaid student of the professional training, or eventually, if you respond to the criteria of opening of rights, you can perceive the specific allocation of solidarity (allocation spécifique de solidarité).

If you need more resources, just contact your Pole Emploi counselor.

->Case n°2: you are not compensated for l’allocation d’Aide au Retour à l’Emploi (ARE) (Return to Employment Assistance Allowance)

You can perceive :
– The remuneration for the Pole Emploi Training (RFPE) : if the training action is conventioned by Pole Emploi and if it is in your Personal Project to Access Employment (projet personnalisé d’accès à l’emploi).
– the training public remuneration, if this one is approved by the State or the regional Council. The training organization has to build the remuneration folder.

Each Regional Council settles different ways concerning the remuneration and financial help.

Check the Regional Councils book (annuaire des Conseils Régionaux).
Check the remuneration scales on ASP website.

Salarié en contrat à durée indéterminée (CDI) (Worker with an indefinite contract)

To be on a CDI, you should have worked for at least 24 consecutive months or not as an employee including 12 months in the company you belong too (36 months in the craft companies with less than 10 employees).

If the training you want to do is not planned in your company’s training plan, get information about the conditions the benefit a Congé Individuel de Formation (CIF) (individual training leave). The managing bodies of the CIF (Fongécif* or OPACIF*) will inform and help you about the individual training leave and the skills assesment.

*Fongécif : Fonds de gestion du congé individuel de formation (Individual training leave management Fund)
*OPACIF : Organisme paritaire agréé au titre du CIF (joint body approved on the basis of the CPF

If it is possible, check the Fongécif webiste.

Salarié en contrat à durée déterminée (CDD) (Worker with a term contract)

To be on a CDD contract you worked 24 months, consecutively or not, as a employee during the last five years, including 4 months consecutively or not, with a CDD contract, during the last 12 months. The training action you want to follow has to start in the 12 months following the end of your CDD contract.

Get information about the possibilities for :

– Your training to be paid with a CIF-CDD : your ex-employer will give you the address of the organism you have to contact.
– Benefit of an Individual Training Leave (Congé Individuel de Formation (CIF)) if the training you want to do is not planned in your company’s training plan.

Salarié en Intérim (Interim employee)

Get information from the Fond d’Assurance Formation du Travail Temporaire (FAF.TT) (Insurance Fund for the temporary labor training). It allows to the temporary labor’s companies and their employees to increase their performance and so their adequacy with the market needs via simple training devices.